There are many fine portrait photographers that make technically correct images, however, Brian is not you ordinary photographer.
As a published contemporary portrait and lifestyle photographer, his job is to capture moments in an artistic and creative way. He loves to capture the essence of true emotions and real moments. He takes the ordinary and turns it into extraordinary.
- Published Retro Lovely Magazine No. 9, Page 20 and 21 - September 15, 2012
- Published Atomic Bombshell Magazine No. 3, Pages 52 and 53 -September 15, 2012
- Placed 2nd - Waterford Arts and Craft Fair, Photography Contest - October 2012
- Published Tattoo Envy Magazine, Pages 7 and 8 - November 20, 2012
- Published Photo Vogue Italy, December 5, 2012
Brian’s focus is on his customer’s needs. From the pre-shoot consultation through the delivery of the finished product, his approach ensures complete customer satisfaction.
Virginia Portrait serves clients in Leesburg, Ashburn, Centreville, Chantilly, Fairfax, Mclean, Tysons Corner, Manassas, Warrenton, Arlington, Alexandria, Clifton, Winchester, Great Falls, Sterling, Ballston, Middleburg, Oakton, Vienna, Springfield, Winchester, Fairfax County and surrounding areas including DC, Washington D.C. and the Eastern Panhandle of West Virginia as well as Maryland areas including Montgomery County, Chevy Chase, Potomac, Rockville and Bethesda.